1. You must realize God loves you.
John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
2. We are all sinners.
Romans 3:10 says, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no not one.”
Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
3. The bad news – there is a penalty for sin.
Romans 6:23a says, “For the wages of sin is death…” Sin comes with a big price tag – and the payment for that price tag is death. Because of our sin, we deserve to die. However, the good news is that Someone has already paid the price of death for us.
4. The good news – Jesus Christ paid the penalty for our sins.
Romans 6:23b says, “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
Romans 5:8 says, “But God commendeth [showed] His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
5. Personally pray, repent of your sins, and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour.
Romans 10:9, 10 say, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raise Him form the dead, thou shalt be saved, for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness…”
Romans 10:13 says, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
A Prayer of Salvation:
“Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for loving me even when I have not deserved it. I acknowledge that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I repent of all my sin; please forgive me. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ, died, was resurrected from the dead, is alive today, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord and Savior of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
6. If you have called upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you and opened your heart to receive Him, He has promised to come in.
John 1:12 says, “But as many as receive Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”
– If you have made this decision, we would love to rejoice with you and help you as you begin your life as a brand new Christian. Please feel free to call our church office at 360.570.9876. Or join us this Sunday to learn more about growing as a new Christian.